My life has been insane lately! I literally feel like we have not stopped, it's just moving full speed ahead, and so many things have happened! School is almost over and I am counting the days! I think I will regain more of my sanity once June arrives, and I can rest. I literally am losing my mind. The other night, I tried to make this cooking light dessert, and you know, instead of putting a small amount of butter that it asked, I some how put 2 1/2 cups.. really? Even Griffin was like, that doesnt seem like cooking light, and I replied with, I know, weird. By the time I realized what I had done we were starting to eat a little and I felt disgusting. HA! SEE! I am LOSING it! :) OH WELL!
Sad news, some of our closest friends are moving to Utah. I am so sad to see them go, especially since I have known Leslie for 9 years! Not to mention that we have lived together for most of that time. We will just have to go visit them in Utah for sure! I am so happy that Alex is getting to work at a job that he will enjoy and that they get this opportunity though. They will be deeply missed. These last few weeks they are here will be full of busyness and last minute fun and Houston MUSTS before they go. Like, the beach, an Astros game, a crawfish boil, live jazz, and who knows what else we will come up with?! Pretty much just enjoying each others company before they leave.

haha seriously laughed out loud at this!
ReplyDeleteI can totally picture you saying "I know, weird." So funny.
ReplyDelete