Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Job

I realize that I am a horrible blogger.  Im not afraid to admit that.  Life has been crazy these past few months, but part of the chaos was that I got a new job! I am currently doing that job and completing teaching and all of that keeps me extrememly busy. When I go home, I just want to lie down. 

My new job is I am the new volunteer coordinator for Hope for Houston! A non profit oragnization dedicated to helping broken people.  If you arent sure about ways to serve in Houston and would like to know about different ways and organizations, our website is the spot! I am soexcited about this job and can't wait to do it full time.  It's been so great and such a great opporutnity. I love serving, and putting together events and finding out how as a broken person I can show the love of Christ to more broken people. 

Here is the website for our organization! http://hopeforhouston.bellstrike.com/  Feel free to look and read through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment