Yesterday was Griffin and I's one year anniversary. We went to dinner at Smith and Wollensky's and had a great night. The restaurant even gave us complimentary champagne! It was fun, and I am so blessed. Griffin is an amazing man, and I cannot wait to celebrate wtih him for years to come! Funny story... when I got home Griffin had a card waiting for me from him.. and Stoops.. yeah... i know.. he bought a card and said it was from Stoops. Ha Ha HA! Griffin said stoops did it to apologize for his behavior lately towards me...sorry, but I just lost it laughing. I love him! Hysterical! :) I hope your week is great!
PS
My friend Aimee cut bangs for me! I always love trying new things with my hair, so this is a fun change up!
Sounds like y'all had a great 1st anniversary! Love the story about Stoops. What has he been doing lately?!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! I love the bangs!!!! You both look great in the pic! I can't believe it's already been a year!
ReplyDeleteCute photo and cute bangs! Happy anniversary, again!
ReplyDelete