This weekend we moved into a new place. I am so thankful for all our friends who helped to make it so quick and successful! I met a fabulous new friend, who I am really loving and cant wait to get to know more. Her name is Aimee, and her husband Peter and herself just moved down here from Ohio. Peter took a job working at Griffin's company(he and Adam are recruiting everyone!) in July, and Aimee was in Ohio tieing up loose ends, and just got down here. Let me tell you we had a hysterical adventure already last week, and I cant wait to get to know her more. PLUS, she cuts hair! Yay for that!
Yesterday we had a pep rally for our volleyball team and I had to take a video and share it with all of you. Enjoy.
Oooh! Glad the move went smoothly. I like the new look of the blog.
ReplyDeleteThe pep rally made me snicker--the one gal kind of venturing off on her own with the whistle around her neck, is she a teacher?
I've been drooling over your kitchen from the pics you sent me--though I'll be honest, I think about it the most as I'm doing dishes by hand (for the last FIVE years!).
Love ya'll!